Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimp Filter: Adjust images for a slideshow more automatically?
(02-02-2023, 03:51 AM)Clemens Ratte-Polle Wrote: 2. Special wish for a plugin: Adjusting by setting "alignment pixel points"?
These images must be adjusted very exactly not to get a shaky effect in the slideshow, maybe in a faster animation effect.
First all images must be centered to an exact to be clicked middle point fixed on the first image.
Second all images must then be rotated and stretched a little because taken by shaky hand and slightly different distances and angles.
So i think a special addon could center and rotate photos by giving manually 2 points of orientation which the user must set on each photo: Two same pixels on 2 objects on each photo.
E.g. on a photo of a house it would be 1. the doorknob and 2. the window handle.
You could try my script:

http://programmer97.byethost10.com/Files...ically.zip

This is definitely not automatic - you enter the coordinates of two points in the image that you want to match and the coordinates of where those points actually are in the image that is to be moved; which is I think what you are asking for above. Run the script on the image that is to be moved and it rotates, moves and stretches in one operation (so avoiding possible artifacts caused by performing the operations sequentially). As I say it isn't automatic but it might help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gimp Filter: Adjust images for a slideshow more automatically? - by programmer_ceds - 02-02-2023, 10:31 AM