Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot adjust colors...from balance to curves........
(07-29-2024, 07:53 AM)Joe Wrote: Just curious.  I installed the latest available version of Gimp today - 2.10.34.  Using the latest update of Windows.  Have an image, a jpg, and am pasting another small jpg image onto a separate layer. Gimp will now not allow me to adjust Any of the color functions after pasting another item into the image?  Tried selecting it among other things - many times - did nothing.  The strange thing - if I attempt to adjust the colors separately - i.e. - without pasting one image into another image on separate layers - the color adjustments work properly.  This is the point - I need to adjust the colors, with the pasted item in place, so I can match the colors and brightness with the other layers.  Never had this problem happen when I used to use Photoshop.  For your consideration - I thank y

Another installment to this post.  
Now half of the items for use in the filter section, of all of my filter functions are now grayed out.  Some functions are still there - sort of.  Is someone kidding with this?  Wow...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot adjust colors...from balance to curves........ - by Joe - 07-30-2024, 12:12 AM