Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulation to Krikor and Denzjos
I did not see denzjos becoming extraordinaire before, sorry about that, I just saw today Krikor.

Anyway congratulation to @Krikor and @denzjos for becoming/being extraordinaire  Smile
Patrice
(07-24-2024, 01:17 AM)PixLab Wrote: I did not see denzjos becoming extraordinaire before, sorry about that, I just saw today Krikor.

Anyway congratulation to @Krikor and @denzjos for becoming/being extraordinaire  Smile

Hello PixLab,

I myself hadn't noticed that I had changed my ranking, much less when it happened.  Rolleyes
I'm also not sure how this ranking works (possibly based on number of posts by members of this forum).
But in my case I believe it is directly linked to the countless times I sought and received help here.
Thanks for the compliment!

@PixLab and @denzjos, Your constant participation in this forum is greatly appreciated, whether with news, tutorials, clarifying doubts, etc. Congratulations Extraordinary Gentlemen!

Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.
(07-24-2024, 01:17 AM)PixLab Wrote: I did not see denzjos becoming extraordinaire before, sorry about that, I just saw today Krikor.

Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush