Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Editing Plug-in "ofn-export-layers-combinations"
Hello, 

I am hoping that i could get some guidance regarding an edit i am trying to do to the .py file "ofn-export-layers-combinations" authored by 'Ofnuts'. 

I want to be able to export images that doesnt alternate in combination but in parallel. Here is what i mean:

image.layers:

Layer A (linked)

Group Layer B (linked)

Layer B1 (visible)

Layer B2 (visible)

Layer B3 (visible)

Layer C (linked)

Group Layer D (linked)

Layer D1 (visible)

Layer D2 (visible)
                Layer D3 (visible)
Layer E (linked)

Id want Layer A, Layer C, and Layer E to always remain visible and present in the image. Group B and Group D would fluctuate in parallel, meaning B1 and D1 would be stored in a list together, visible on the image, and exported. Second export will contain [B2, D2]. Third Export will contain [B3,D3]. 

These are the steps i have taken so far:

Swapped out line 84: "for i,layers in enumerate(product(*combinableLayers)):" to "for i,layers in enumerate(zip_longest(*combinableLayers)):". And the plug-in isnt coming up anymore meaning I need to make other changes for the code to work. What other changes do I need to implement for this to work? Are we even allowed to edit plug-ins? Guidance would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Editing Plug-in "ofn-export-layers-combinations" - by joedana - 05-20-2024, 03:49 PM