Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error Upon *Second* Use of Heal Selection
(08-12-2024, 01:27 PM)MrsP-from-C Wrote: If in your selection settings, there is the "Feather edges" option active ... it won't work.
Disable that option and it will work.

I just tried w/o feather edges of the selection and both worked just fine

EDIT: Wow... I did it again but with a large feather edge ➤ @MrsP-from-C thumb-up, You might have got something here If the feather edges is large it will produce that error

EDIT2: definitively MrsP-from-C did put the finger on it, if the feather edge is larger than the half of the "Context sampling width" it will produce an error

For instance if context sampling is 50, the feather is 27 should not be larger than 25/26 or you got the error

Below the very same selection, but I increased the Context sampling to 60 for the feather edge 27 to be below 30 (half of the context sampling) and it worked

All these numbers might be relative, though, but you got the idea, if an error occurs ➤ increase the context sampling width to be more than twice the feather edge of the selection, or reduce the feather edge of the selection to be less than half the number in the context sampling width.
Patrice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Error Upon *Second* Use of Heal Selection - by PixLab - 08-13-2024, 05:38 AM