Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cannot post anymore image/screenshot
Hi, I can't post anymore image/screenshot, either is a new thread or an answer/comment Huh

Also just seeing it, am I too much extraordinaire that I did loose 2 stars Big Grin

EDIT, something strange is happening here https://www.gimp-forum.net/memberlist.ph...descending @meetdilip is the only one who kept 5 stars, everyone else above 500 post did lose stars...

Screenshot below is on imgur.com
[Image: O6G22JV.jpeg]

[Image: yDly3VJ.jpeg]
Patrice
clouds in the sky? Big Grin
(09-04-2024, 06:36 AM)denzjos Wrote: clouds in the sky? Big Grin

Yeap, but no meat balls Big Grin
You can't post images either... No?  Tongue
Patrice
No, can not post images :  frustrating Big Grin
Just hang on for a while. Ofnuts has created a new group "trusted users" depending how long a member and number of posts.

It looks like the attachment limit is a default 5000k

Ofnuts will be along to fix
@Ofnuts : and now, for something completely different... Big Grin
(09-04-2024, 08:22 AM)rich2005 Wrote: Just hang on for a while. Ofnuts has created a new group "trusted users" depending how long a member and number of posts.
It looks like the attachment limit is a default 5000k
Ofnuts will be along to fix

Oh, I see now, at the bottom I have "You are currently using 128.22 MB of your allocated attachment usage (4.88 MB)"

Thank you Rich2005 and Ofnuts
Patrice
I do not know where Ofnuts is, check the attachment limit, should be gone, but please have some consideration of bandwith and post sensible sized images.
Congrats, you have all been promoted(*) to the new "Trusted users" group (**), a quite selective (***) functional group that remove some restrictions (for instance you allowed to edit your posts long after...). Might have missed a couple things.

I didn't know you were so attached to the stars.. I will have to revise the rankings...

(*) This happens when G-F.n detects that you have reached thresholds on membership duration, number of posts, and reputation.
(**) This is really a functional group and not just a joke title (which you can now set since this is one of the perks of the new group).
(***) 13 members so far
(09-05-2024, 06:46 AM)rich2005 Wrote: I do not know where Ofnuts is, check the attachment limit, should be gone, but please have some consideration of bandwith and post sensible sized images.

Have no worries Rich2005, I really care about the size (in kib) of my screenshots (I did suffer too much on GC with pages full of 5Mb images before I could get rid-off of the two local ISPs).
I just made an average of the 951 images I did post and the average is (very roughly) 128000/951= 134.5 Kb Wink

Ofnuts Wrote:Might have missed a couple things.

Area 51 Big Grin Big Grin

More seriously, I saw that you did experiment with webp and it seems to work? I mean the 2 pictures of the dog show up, is it implemented to show the webp, or is it still an "attached" image?

In all case it's nice to see G-F moving, great job and thank you
Patrice