Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cannot post anymore image/screenshot
(09-05-2024, 12:07 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Congrats, you have all been promoted(*) to the new "Trusted users" group (**), a quite selective (***) functional group that remove some restrictions (for instance you allowed to edit your posts long after...). Might have missed a couple things.

I didn't know you were so attached to the stars.. I will have to revise the rankings...

(*) This happens when G-F.n detects that you have reached thresholds on membership duration, number of posts, and reputation.
(**) This is really a functional group and not just a joke title (which you can now set since this is one of the perks of the new group).
(***) 13 members so far

Three stars is enough for me, now I can take off my sunglasses Cool Big Grin
(09-05-2024, 03:48 PM)denzjos Wrote: Three stars is enough for me, now I can take off my sunglasses Cool Big Grin

Admins have been demoted from 7 stars to 5 as well. Our avatars where looking like the chest of Soviet Army generals.
(09-05-2024, 07:30 PM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(09-05-2024, 03:48 PM)denzjos Wrote: Three stars is enough for me, now I can take off my sunglasses Cool Big Grin

Admins have been demoted from 7 stars to 5 as well. Our avatars where looking like the chest of Soviet Army generals.

Maybe remove the stars system, just keep the title and 1 star for the admins for new visitors to spot them immediately (and maybe a Heart for the "trusted" member, but not sure about the later, maybe better nothing as well)?

Anyway, don't bother about that, that's nothing to worry about, we are here to help, not to run after stars Wink
Patrice