Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panel always on top or hotkey to show all panels
Photo 
(07-04-2024, 03:18 PM)rich2005 Wrote: Are you still using the multi-panel setting for Gimp - Tools panel - Main (images) - Brushes...etc panel If so it is worth getting used to the Single Window. That is menu Windows -> Single Window Mode toggle.

It was toggled on, but after toggle it off and on again, all panels gone right, in the ugly low-effective full-screen heighted panel.
Is it possible to separete this panel in half (horisontally) and put one panel in the upper half and other in the second?

If not, can I just return old panels behaviour – to be on top just like it is in 2.6? I can't understand why this behavior was removed in the first place.

Quote:rich2005

That is a big jump from Gimp 2.6 to Gimp 2.10. We have all done it, but over a number of years... via Gimp 2.8

I actually tried to move to newer versions several times, including 2.8, but every time faced some awkward changes (like splitting saving on export and save – why?) and moved back to 2.6.12 I used to.

Post Scriptum. If you can do anything about forum interface, please, don't remove all wrotten text if copypasted from clipboard image file is too large. I has to rewrite all text becouse of this (and becouse I forgot to install Formalizr after browser reinstall)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panel always on top or hotkey to show all panels - by T-TaaN - 07-04-2024, 07:38 PM