Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resynthesizer
I have downloaded and installed the resynthesizer plugin on my MacOS Ventura 13.4, but it does NOT show under Filter > Enhence. You can see that the files are in the plugin folder, but they don't show up in the app menu. Does anyone know what's going on? Please help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nothing showing under Filter -> Enhance ? Not even the python plugins ? Do you have a Gimp python ? Look in Filters menu and there should be a Python-Fu entry.

Going by the file size you got the plugin from here: https://github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-plu...continuous Then followed the installation advice for OSX packages yes/no ?

Are you sure they are in the correct folder? I would have expected to see a 2.10 top of the Finder window.

In the correct folder, not working ? All you can do is check that the files are executable, they unpack as such here in linux...but...that package is now 5 years old, made for an older OSX and no guarantee that it works with up-to-date OSX.
Don't know if Mac works the same as windows with - try refreshing the folder or closing and reopening gimp

Smile