Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic cutting image into equal parts
(06-11-2024, 05:02 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Then you ask ofn-stroke-fill-path to generate the marks on a transparent background, and use the layer name pattern to add a (combine) marker in the layer name.

You just need to rename the bottom layer to set it to (replace). You can also ad a general background to that layer if necessary

I really wanted to figure out how to do this on my own but after trying for several hours I need more help.

About the ofn-dial-marks.py plugin. I need to know what to use for number of marks and mark width to fill the circle. I used 100 and 3.6 degrees thinking that this would fill a 360 degree circle but the slices continued past 360. I also need to know what to use for generated paths.

In order to get images of the full slice of the circle and not just the pointer I was not sure if I needed to do the steps listed in the post at the end of page 1 AND the steps listed above or just the steps listed above.

Also what does rename the bottom layer to set it to `(replace) do?

I assume that the final step is to export all layers, correct?

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Automatic cutting image into equal parts - by rinaldop - 06-15-2024, 07:27 AM