Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic cutting image into equal parts
(06-15-2024, 09:12 AM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(06-15-2024, 07:27 AM)rinaldop Wrote: I also need to know what to use for generated paths.

Dends what you want to do with them. My ofn-stroke-fill-paths can generate a layer for each where the path is filled or outlined.

(06-15-2024, 07:27 AM)rinaldop Wrote: In order to get images of the full slice of the circle and not just the pointer I was not sure if I needed to do the steps listed in the post at the end of page 1 AND the steps listed above or just the steps listed above.

Neither. What you want is to use the One path per mark option in  ofn-dial-marks so that you get individual paths for each mark, that ofn-stroke-fill-paths will render as one layer per mark.

I do not understand why you say neither because then you say to use ofn-stroke-fill-paths which was the instructions in your last post before this so I went back to that post and did this

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11984]

After doing that it worked already yesterday! I just realized that yesterday I had exactly what I wanted all along!

I finally realized why I thought I  made a mistake.

Since I do want to create the animation by other means I exported all layers

This was my starting image (I no longer want a blue circle but slices of this to fill from 0 degrees to 360 degrees

After I was done I did get 10 images like this that DID do 360 degrees

Looking over what I did yesterday I now realize why my output images where a blue slice, it is because in ofn-stroke-fill-paths the color source was set to foreground color!

I just need to know if it is possible to get slices of the original image instead of foreground color, gradient, or palette.  

I realize that I am asking for a lot of your time but I -really- appreciate your patience!

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Automatic cutting image into equal parts - by rinaldop - 06-15-2024, 06:44 PM