Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using Photolab - Batch corrections - Curve
(06-23-2024, 09:28 AM)arodri Wrote: Good morning

I'm very new using Gimp, so I'm here to ask for your help, for a situation that I'll explain below:

My system - Windows XP SP3

Gimp version - 2.8.22

The situation:

I'm a collector of comic strips from newspapers, and these strips are often not of great quality, which is why I recently discovered Gimp, and more specifically the "Colors - Curves" option, which helped me a lot in cleaning and improving the images (one by one).

Since I often have to improve hundreds of images, I looked for a way to do it in batch processing and discovered "Photolab - Batch corrections - Curve".

Even though I followed the steps explained
1. carry out a procedure on an image
2. Export the definitions of that procedure to an external file

When using "Photolab - Batch corrections - Curve" I invariably get the message, which I attach
I tried it several times, but the situation remains.

As I have a laptop with Windows 7, I thought, maybe because XP is old it doesn't work, but the result is the same.

Could you help me?
My thanks in advance.
Arodri

Possibly a version compatibility problem?  But to help I would need the full python error message. If you start the Gimp error console the message will appear here and you can copy/paste it and even export it to a text file (without the console dialog you can also probably just copy paste the message by doing Ctrl-C in the message box and then pasting elsewhere).

Messages In This Thread
RE: using Photolab - Batch corrections - Curve - by Ofnuts - 06-23-2024, 07:54 PM