Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling Filters->Distorts->Waves from scheme
(06-25-2024, 12:34 PM)rich2005 Wrote: [...] you can use a utility script to incorporate the GEGL [...]

Unfortunately I do not understand the linked thread (maybe a language barrier). For me this sounds like a solution, that did not work (and thus the attachment was removed). The rest of the discussion seems to be about some python programms, but I didn't get the hang of it nor can I find any utiility script.  Undecided

(06-25-2024, 12:34 PM)rich2005 Wrote: Fair enough, BIMP does give a hint for suitable parameters.  As a test [...]

I saw these parameters in your post from above, but on my end this doesn't work. I get the following error message:

Code:
GIMP-Error: Calling error for procedure 'plug-in-waves':
Procedure 'plug-in-waves' has been called with value '75.000000' for argument 'wavelength' (#6, type gdouble). This value is out of range.

This is consistent with the values given in PDB, see screenshot below. For me it looks like there must be two different versions of that plugin around...

PS: No language barrier. I was just too stupid to realise that the thread continuos on a second page...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Filters->Distorts->Waves from scheme - by berni - 06-25-2024, 04:04 PM