Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panel always on top or hotkey to show all panels
(07-04-2024, 07:38 PM)T-TaaN Wrote: It was toggled on, but after toggle it off and on again, all panels gone right, in the ugly low-effective full-screen heighted panel.
Is it possible to separete this panel in half (horisontally) and put one panel in the upper half and other in the second?

See this

(07-04-2024, 07:38 PM)T-TaaN Wrote: If not, can I just return old panels behaviour – to be on top just like it is in 2.6? I can't understand why this behavior was removed in the first place.

See in Edit > Preferences > Windows management > Window manager hints > Hints for docks and toolbox

(07-04-2024, 07:38 PM)T-TaaN Wrote: I actually tried to move to newer versions several times, including 2.8, but every time faced some awkward changes (like splitting saving on export and save – why?) and moved back to 2.6.12 I used to.

Just making the jump worse...

(07-04-2024, 07:38 PM)T-TaaN Wrote: Post Scriptum. If you can do anything about forum interface, please, don't remove all wrotten text if copypasted from clipboard image file is too large. I has to rewrite all text becouse of this (and becouse I forgot to install Formalizr after browser reinstall)

Forum software is not ours, but AFAIK from several thousands posts here, content of input fields is quite resilient to mishaps if you use the "back" function of your browser.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panel always on top or hotkey to show all panels - by Ofnuts - 07-05-2024, 07:50 AM