Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot adjust colors...from balance to curves........
(07-29-2024, 07:53 AM)Joe Wrote: Just curious.  I installed the latest available version of Gimp today - 2.10.34.  Using the latest update of Windows.  Have an image, a jpg, and am pasting another small jpg image onto a separate layer. Gimp will now not allow me to adjust Any of the color functions after pasting another item into the image?  Tried selecting it among other things - many times - did nothing.  The strange thing - if I attempt to adjust the colors separately - i.e. - without pasting one image into another image on separate layers - the color adjustments work properly.  This is the point - I need to adjust the colors, with the pasted item in place, so I can match the colors and brightness with the other layers.  Never had this problem happen when I used to use Photoshop.  For your consideration - I thank you.

Check that a Floating Selection was not created during the operation of pasting the new image.
If this has happened:

1- Click to create a new layer;
or
2- Click on the anchor icon, found in the layers dock at the bottom among the available icons.
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot adjust colors...from balance to curves........ - by Krikor - 07-29-2024, 01:30 PM