Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search and Run not working on Wacom tablet shortcuts
(08-14-2024, 10:50 AM)rich2005 Wrote: @Ondel. No replies ? You might have a wait for another Windows / Wacom Intuos user to come along.

This a very-very long shot since I use linux (kubuntu 24.04) and a Veikk tablet, but it does have on-tablet hot keys.

Setting one of these up for Search and I found the same as you, setting the slash / for some reason does not work. I also went through setting up new shortcuts ctrl-this and alt-that without success. Had another look at it this morning and set the Gimp shortcut and tablet hot key to F12 and for some strange reason that works, the tablet hot key brings up the search dialog.

For Wacom and Windows, it might be worth having a look at the Wacom config files to see if there is anything that might be editable.
WacomTabletUserDefaults.xml  Located in %APPDATA%\wtablet, this file can be used to create default settings for specific users.

Thank you so much! For some reason, the F12 key works, so this issue is solved for me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Search and Run not working on Wacom tablet shortcuts - by Ondel - 08-14-2024, 10:59 AM