Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utube Works Best On Chrome - Is That A Surprise?
Hi Pixlab, it's worth experimenting with your local internet connection. In Australia we have the NBN or National Broadband Network. It was paid for by taxpayers so in theory we own it. In reality it's cut-up like a big cake with lots of vested interests making money out of it. 

The government even decided to use it as a surveillance system so people don't do the wrong thing. Unfortunately this 'surveillance' does nothing against scams and frauds. Confused 

I wanted a cable to the home but they said my distance from the street was too far. Instead I got 'wireless broadband' from this giant tower.

This big tower would carry thousands of connections. I noticed videos drop-out during peak periods like 7pm -9pm every night. The tower would carry 'streaming services' that we don't use. At other times videos play OK on any browser. I just switched over to Chrome at around 8pm and it's problem solved. Smile

I think big sporting events also soak-up bandwidth. This probably happens around the World. Australians love sport but they are also very gullible. Fake emails with fake websites from fake financial institutions gets them a lot. They still have not worked-out who pays when somebody empties a bank account. At the moment its 'sucker beware'.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Utube Works Best On Chrome - Is That A Surprise? - by Tas_mania - 09-23-2024, 10:07 AM