Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utube Works Best On Chrome - Is That A Surprise?
Thanks for the speed test info Patrice. I can see it's different to measuring on the ground internet speeds (like comparing apples to oranges). Looks like the satellite system must also use on Earth connections. They don't have their own DNS servers. I found discussion about how the system works but its a lot of reading.

Quote:here we pay 2700 PHP per month (Philippine's peso), which is as of today's change on google ➤ 48.21 United States Dollar, or 43.36 Euro, for unlimited data
At the moment 1 US dollar is worth 1.46 Australian. So Starlink in Australia costs around $95 US a month. About twice as much as the Philippines. Starlink must have relationships with every country it's used in? I bet Elon wishes there was a global currency Smile

Typhoons - we don't call them that here. They issue 'severe weather warnings'. We had at least a week of 'gale force' winds, heavy rain and low barometric pressure. Wind speeds were up to 187km/h.
Because the ground was wet big trees were felled by the wind often by the roots. This weather system was coming from Antarctica or the South West.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Utube Works Best On Chrome - Is That A Surprise? - by Tas_mania - 11 hours ago