Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's funny i make this thing and then don't know where to post it?
Hey, sorry if i misunderstood the rules of the forum, but there was a tiny bit more to my argument you cut out. I just wanted to make clear that i don't really see anything wrong with the ruling at this point, and i want people to know that when viewing my mashup.

And maybe i didn't manage to actually distill a clear point in my previous comment, and maybe i rambled too long, though i think maybe now i am getting closer forming a thesis. Perhaps issue turns on is whether or not a spoof(or a collection of spoofs in this case) need(s) to present a consistent message in order to qualify as a legally protected parody? Or can you just spoof willy-nilly with no message or even with conflicting messages?

These are graphic designs. And i really don't want to argue, but it kinda discourages me from posting more if someones is going to edit and cut out large sections of my writing after the fact. Maybe you say i should bark up another tree, though I did make this in GIMP, and so i though it would be appropriate on that basis.

Anyway, i've got other things to go do. This is really something i just do in my spare time these days(and i seem to have less spare time).

So i guess moral of the story is to do your research before you GIMP.

And i guess i missed the mark on this one, but hey life goes on; it was a fun little exercise at least.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's funny i make this thing and then don't know where to post it? - by TumbleRocks - 06-19-2023, 01:31 PM