Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How AI Sees National Differences In Generated AI Images
(08-29-2023, 10:24 PM)Tas_mania Wrote: The French beret?  [Image: biggrin.png]  [Image: biggrin.png]
Lol!

Quote:The French one looks like the illegitimate child a Citroen 2CV (head lights) and a Renault 4CV (body shape and wheel caps). But the 2CV has flat-twin engine and the 4CV has the engine in the rear.
Thanks ofnuts for the description. I'm starting to understand how it arrives at a certain image.

I just made about 10 different nationalities. The Mexican entry was outstanding IMHO.

Also outstanding was the Saudi Arabian entry. Smile

I read that AI will probably be doing air traffic control and brain surgery before long. Just don't rush into it guys?

That mexican one is fascinating... Because when you look at it you find that the left "rear" wheel is about at the middle of the car (which explains why there is no door to climb in). So the car which is a rear wheel drive should sit on its tail very quickly... but this won't happen because the right rear wheel is not on the same axle as the left one and is further back.

This is a pretty good metaphor of the code generated by ChatGPT...

Messages In This Thread
RE: How AI Sees National Differences In Generated AI Images - by Ofnuts - 08-31-2023, 08:38 AM