Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
23 minutes and 23 seconds
Although, it's not always red, for instance on my distro/theme it's black

No I did not wait 23 minutes and 23 seconds Tongue , I opened GIMP in another Workspace, put the timer (MATE timer applet) at 23 minutes and 5 seconds, continue my things on the other Workspace, then when the timer finished a notification appeared on my screen, thus I just have to switch Workspace to see it Big Grin
Patrice
(06-15-2024, 05:27 AM)PixLab Wrote: Although, it's not always red, for instance on my distro/theme it's black

No I did not wait 23 minutes and 23 seconds Tongue , I opened GIMP in another Workspace, put the timer (MATE timer applet) at 23 minutes and 5 seconds, continue my things on the other Workspace, then when the timer finished a notification appeared on my screen, thus I just have to switch Workspace to see it Big Grin
Oh... I will try that
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.
(06-15-2024, 08:40 PM)Krikor Wrote: Oh... I will try that

The (GIMP) timer starts when you have closed the last opened image (you need to open an image and close it), and it will blink for a fraction of a second, don't miss it Big Grin
Patrice
(06-16-2024, 05:30 AM)PixLab Wrote:
(06-15-2024, 08:40 PM)Krikor Wrote: Oh... I will try that

The (GIMP) timer starts when you have closed the last opened image (you need to open an image and close it), and it will blink for a fraction of a second, don't miss it  Big Grin

I correctly followed your instructions.
I adjusted my cell phone a minute in advance (22 min).
I admit I was disappointed when all I saw was just a blink of an eye. I thought I would have red eye for longer.  Sad

As Phantom Assassin says in Dota2 (something like that) "don't blink or you'll miss me"  Wink
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.
(06-17-2024, 04:16 PM)Krikor Wrote: I admit I was disappointed when all I saw was just a blink of an eye. I thought I would have red eye for longer.  Sad

As Phantom Assassin says in Dota2 (something like that) "don't blink or you'll miss me"  Wink

At least did you get the red blink... Because I got it black ➤ It was very disappointing  Angry

Let's feel better with 2 longer blinking versions  Big Grin

Patrice
Blinked twice in the video. Tremendous sound track - nothing like amplified cooling fans to induce a feeling of suspense Smile
@Tas_mania, thank for the laughter, I was loud Big Grin Big Grin
Patrice
Another interesting Easter Egg - click on these tools in this order and then move your mouse while looking at Wilber's eyes:

1. Warp Tool
2. Scissors Tool
3. Gradient Tool
4. Paths Tool
5. Ellipse Select Tool
6. Rectangle Tool
(06-19-2024, 03:28 PM)CmykStudent Wrote: Another interesting Easter Egg - click on these tools in this order and then move your mouse while looking at Wilber's eyes:

1. Warp Tool
2. Scissors Tool
3. Gradient Tool
4. Paths Tool
5. Ellipse Select Tool
6. Rectangle Tool

Excellent Big Grin Big Grin, it reminds me the applet eyes on Ubuntu-MATE (and other DE) that we can add to the top panel Wink
Patrice